Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ambassadors of Light


Greetings, this is Christ Michael,

To all you students on the path who desire to be my disciples, who desire to do the Will of my Father, and who desire to serve your brothers and sisters on this world, I invite you to work with me in this Correcting Time.  Just as I ordained and sent out the seventy evangelists, more than 2,000 years ago, to reveal the love of my Father and your Father, I now am in need of workers who are as dedicated, loyal, and willing to consecrate their will to the knowing of the Will of our Father. 

There is much work to be done, my children, and I am calling on a new generation of disciples to abide in me, and through this abiding love, you shall become like a river of living water that shall flow into the hearts of those who are searching in the dark, thirsting for this living water.  The time is now, my children, for those of you who hear me to gather around and kneel at the stone as I pass my hand over your head and ordain you into the fellowship of my trusted ambassadors.

I knock at the door of your hearts, waiting for you to open the door, to know love like you have never known it; to see light like you have never seen it, to know truths that you have never pondered; to see beauty in all the Father's children--the Light of Life that indwells all. 

Those of you who have this yearning to be my trusted ambassadors, I ask you to consider the costs, lay your foundation, and begin the building of a new temple in your heart dedicated to the Will of the Creator.  It is in this new temple that my Spirit of Truth shall abide and so shall you be guided to your ambassadorship--to represent me in the world.

This calling is extended to all, but only those who stand ready, with  hands on heart, kneeling at the stone of ordination, shall be called my ambassadors of light.  Those that have fulfilled their earthly duties and desire, above all, to join with me in this work of the reclamation of this world for the Creator Father may do so.  Make your sincere intentions known to me and I shall abide in you.

My peace I leave with you,

This is Christ Michael
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment